DAM Foundations Online Training Course
Complete Course Description - Customers
1. Why do you need to take our DAM Foundations online training course?
- Our Content Hub training program allows you to learn about the different aspects of the Content Hub by watching e-learning video's in combination with the execution of hands-on exercises. These hands-on exercises are done on a personal training sandbox.
- In addition, for some of you, attending this online training course is required to be able to get support from us.
2. Who needs to take it?
For all customers who need to understand the business and functional cases of our product. The main sections of our end-user course consist of:
- Share and download
- Upload and add metadata
- Review and approval
The Admin course is meant for those who want to:
- learn how to implement your system
- learn how to configure your system to tailor it to your requirements
- understand our product capabilities
- learn about migrations, upgrades and support
The main sections of our Admin course consist of:
- Content management
- Schema management
- UI Config
- Media Processing
- Auditing & reporting
** Prerequisite ** Learners are expected to have experience in the following frameworks and concepts:
- .NET development framework (Sample code is written in C#)
- Concepts of RESTful APIs.
- Concepts of Microsoft Azure development
The development course is intended for more specialized people who want to learn about:
- REST API
- Triggers & Actions
- UI Extensions & Customizations
- Scripting and Web Client SDK
- Extend & Customize
3. Do you need to train all your colleagues? Do you need a TtT Program?
In case you have a lot of people to train, you may wonder if it makes senses to train them all on all our training topics or if you would go through a Train The Trainer Program.
You may want to investigate and identify a couple of people from your company who could go through our entire training program and then arrange your own internal courses to transfer their knowledge to the rest of your colleagues.
4. How long does it take to complete the course?
In order to complete our entire training program, you will need around 40 hours:
- 5 full days or 10 half-a-days
You can manage your time the way you like. Simply be aware that your personal sandbox will expire within 2 weeks.
For your information, below are our time indications:
- End-User training module 8 hours
- Admin training module 16 hours
- Development training module * 16 hours
5. Can I get assistance during my course?
Yes! A trainer is available to answer your questions during defined coaching sessions:
- On Tuesday’s
- For 1 hour
- Via Microsoft Teams: Screen sharing & Remote control
- Time slots (UTC +1 / Brussels Time)
3AM - 4AM APAC
9AM - 10AM APAC + EMEA + AFRICA
4PM - 5PM AMERICAS + EMEA + AFRICA
10PM - 11PM AMERICAS
6. Do you still have questions regarding our courses?
- Contact us @ email@example.com