Product support service description
Sitecore defines support as the investigation and resolution of difficulties with Sitecore products, documentation, and services. Support does not include consulting services or training of any kind.
The following types of issues are defined as in scope for support:
- Errors or unexpected behavior with Sitecore' product installation, development, and production.
- Errors or omissions in product documentation.
- Unavailability or unexpected behavior of Sitecore' software services
- Service requests related to Sitecore' software services.
Out of scope
The following are examples of questions that are not included in the definition of Sitecore support:
- Inquiries regarding implementation advice, upgrade planning, errors resulting from unsupported or undocumented scenarios, best practices, and integration with other software.
- Questions relating to any configuration not described in Sitecore product documentation.
- Any training questions including product use, best practices, and how-to questions.
- Any questions relating to future and non-released products, preview versions of Sitecore products.
In addition, questions of the following nature are not included in the definition of Sitecore support:
- Any inquiries relating to ETA's for Sitecore' products, Feature and Maintenance Updates, Service Packs.
- Any inquiries relating to access to Sitecore resources.
- Any questions relating to Sitecore license details, marketing, or sales-oriented questions.
For questions of this nature, please contact your Sitecore Sales Representative or follow this link: https://www.sitecore.com/company/contact-us