Stylelabs defines support as the investigation and resolution of difficulties with stylelabs products, documentation, and services. Support does not include consulting services or training of any kind.
The following types of issues are defined as in scope for support:
- Errors or unexpected behaviour in Stylelabs' supported products during installation, development, and production.
- Errors or omissions in product documentation.
- Unavailability or unexpected behavior of Stylelabs' software services
- Service requests related to Stylelabs' software services.
Out of scope
The following are examples of questions that are not included in the definition of Stylelabs support:
- Inquiries regarding implementation advice, upgrade planning, errors resulting from unsupported or undocumented scenarios, best practices, and integration with other software.
- Questions relating to any configuration not described in Stylelabs product documentation.
- Any training questions including product use, best practices, and how-to questions.
- Any questions relating to future and non-released products, preview versions of Stylelabs products.
In addition, questions of the following nature are not included in the definition of Stylelabs support:
- Any inquiries relating to ETA's for Stylelabs products, Feature and Maintenance Updates, Service Packs.
- Any inquiries relating to access to Stylelabs resources.
- Any questions relating to Stylelabs license details, marketing, or sales-oriented questions.
For questions of this nature, please contact your Stylelabs Sales Representative.